Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please allow and listen to me because I am on a big topic in one of the employees he used to say that I am not allowed and that I am giving you new names for this guy who talks and says you are cheating. Because I'm offering to use this I'm allowed, Basim, because I'm talking about a big topic in an employee and I'm offering you cheats. It uses FirePlay, and so is an older man with the same number of players. Bot How many players you have sent this bot to but you must know one thing. This is your fault, not mine. I try to make the 3D server as clean as possible. Of course there are still some cheaters but we don't need them more. How do you feel when you are the highest ranking personnel on the server and someone sends an anti-bot, around you and this will be your friend for example. If you say, "Okay, I'm not going to tell anyone about the scams I've sent around," you could run into trouble if someone else tells employees that they've sent you fraudulent messages and you haven't sent them to other employees. And just because I'm cheating on one game and I'm a moderator, I don't have to bother him, that's not how it works. You are responsible for keeping the server clean because you are breaking the rules? and the number sl1d3x FP Guid 6c769may be possible to confirm it

1600743552_SL1D3X.jpg 1600736239_SL1D3X.jpg

Last edited:

Shovel

aka Satoshi
Staff member
Can you please translate this into english and post it here? You're not making any sense with this wall of text.

Or post it in arabic

Can you please translate this into english and post it here? You're not making any sense with this wall of text.

Or post it in arabic
This guy used to tell me that I violated the rules by cheating, but he says more than that I use anti-smoking and I haven't done that and I think you remember in front of everyone being accused of lying

because I was someone who was with the people, but I sent her it was an anti-smoke, but I did not use it, and he was talking to some of the employees saying that I used this anti-smoke and I was wronged

Status
Not open for further replies.