<<ToOoK>>@Join

Personal information:Sof information:
Name:Ahmed

Sof information:
Current Sof name: <<ToOoK>>
Old Sof name(s): None
Gametracker profile:
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=ToOoK
Fairplay Guid: 00351

General information:
When did you started to play Sof? 2015-2016

When did you became active in 3D? One year ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes, I was a admin at 3MX h & s

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? Yes

Do you play from home? Most of the time at home and some time outside the home

Why should we let you join? Because I am an old player and because I am active and because I know the rules and laws, I speak English well and I know how to use the supervisor and he is currently the only server I play on because it contains a nice community And sometimes there is no active supervisor to help everyone so we hope you accept the application :)

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? There is nothing that can be improved because it is a very good and enjoyable server and I enjoy this server :)

Additional information:

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
You were denied last month mainly because of bad english

Anyone can confirm his english have gotten better?

u can show us if u understand some vocabulary and also in game i never seen u write something thats show ur understand a litt english

Joe

3D# General
Staff member
One thing I dislike here is that you mentioned how good your English is once and twice, despite using google translation and It's so obvious.

all i get from your application is that you have fun in our server and that's great! but why are you interested in joining the admin team? what are you going to do with the admin power if everything is fine to you...

and as I see there is enough supervisors for younger admins You claim that there is not enough...I don't know if it's your attempt in explaining yourself in English or you just saying nonsense.

One thing I dislike here is that you mentioned how good your English is once and twice, despite using google translation and It's so obvious.

all i get from your application is that you have fun in our server and that's great! but why are you interested in joining the admin team? what are you going to do with the admin power if everything is fine to you...

and as I see there is enough supervisors for younger admins You claim that there is not enough...I don't know if it's your attempt in explaining yourself in English or you just saying nonsense.
I don't deny that I use Google Translate, but I understand some English. I want to join the management team because I understand the admin use and I want to be a moderator. If there are enough supervisors, the decision is to accept it :)