To all Staff

For all staff
Internet Cafe: Collects more than 15 computers when a player is banned from the server
There will be a few players
So one of the staff wants to ban someone not just setting up the FP but make stats to see if the cafe is net or not and if the cafe just give it a kick
I think this will increase these players

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Lets not go off topic..

Clever, i get what you are saying. If we do it like how you explain it, no innocent players would be harmed by someone elses mistake. Its ridiculous to get banned for nothing.

However, we cant treat internet cafe players other than home players. Playing fair is a basic rule, and if you dont play fair you have a chance to get banned. We cannot say: home players get banned but internet cafe users not. Thats not fair to the home users. We also cant delete the ban command, cause not everyone starts playing fair after a kick and just reconnects again.

I get that this drains activity on the server, but we have morad, who is that nice to clean the banlist daily and sometimes removes bans after a hour, so it cant really hurt that much at the end, as they can get back into 3D the same day usually.

Lets not go off topic..

Clever, i get what you are saying. If we do it like how you explain it, no innocent players would be harmed by someone elses mistake. Its ridiculous to get banned for nothing.

However, we cant treat internet cafe players other than home players. Playing fair is a basic rule, and if you dont play fair you have a chance to get banned. We cannot say: home players get banned but internet cafe users not. Thats not fair to the home users. We also cant delete the ban command, cause not everyone starts playing fair after a kick and just reconnects again.

I get that this drains activity on the server, but we have morad, who is that nice to clean the banlist daily and sometimes removes bans after a hour, so it cant really hurt that much at the end, as they can get back into 3D the same day usually.
okay