TheLegend27 @ Apply

Zabuza

aka Ziemens
<333 BHBK GHABIBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

la2 habibi ana la2 egyptian ana Netherlands / Turkish i live in Netherlands habibi
My friend, I am not Egyptian, and I do not understand the Franko language, but rather Egyptians, because I am from Syria, but I live in Egypt because of the wars that occur in my country. I only understand English.

Shovel

aka Satoshi
Staff member
Don't they spreak arabic in Syria though?
My friend, I am not Egyptian, and I do not understand the Franko language, but rather Egyptians, because I am from Syria, but I live in Egypt because of the wars that occur in my country. I only understand English.

Devil

ze übermensch
they do but arabic is not necessarily franko ( the language we use to speak in sof2 ) franko is like arabic but written in english if you know what i am saying

Zabuza

aka Ziemens
Don't they spreak arabic in Syria though?
Noo but We do not know the Arabic language spoken by the Egyptians, nor do we know the writing Franko, because the Egyptians speak the colloquial Arabic language and not like Syria, we speak the Damascene language and these a language that only the Syrians understand, and We too also speak dialect Levantine the sham

Give#uP

3D# General
Staff member
Hello,

Your poll has ended and has returned a positive result : you are accepted as trial.
We will observe you and your admin usage in the coming days/weeks to determine if you're worth being a 3D#Member.
If you have any question about anything, feel free to ask Staff/Members here or in-game about it :)
Please read these carefully https://forums.3d-sof2.com/threads/admin-rules.5098/

You can ask for your powers to a Staff member in-game and your forum status will shortly be updated.

Goodluck !
3D#Staff