TheLegend27 @ Apply

Name: Yasin

Sof information:
Current Sof name: TheLegend27
Old Sof name(s): ^^ (Mac/Macz0r on demo)
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/yasin1234_/ ? I still dont know what this is
Fairplay Guid: i dont have fp but i never used wh or have never been accused with wh

General information:
When did you started to play Sof? - Years ago like many many years ago

When did you became active in 3D? - 2017, came back 3 weeks ago after long break but im active now

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yeah they gave me admin in BTS and KEX

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? Ye well years ago not atm

Do you play from home? yes

Why should we let you join? Well no arrogance but i can make a good connection with egys + outside egy, i can talk with everyone i think thats necessary in a server

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Yes admins need to take action right when they see something, sometimes people WH and shit and no admin does anything about it

Additional information: love to mclaren rono that dutch dude with green name and lib and devil no homo

Last edited:

Shovel

aka Satoshi
Staff member
ye i was saying where is shovel n the squad from 2/3 years ago mann :( where are u now habibi?? U moved permanent?? O U ARE BTW THE GREEN DUTCH NAMED GUY FROM WHAT I SAID IN APPLY LOL LOVE NOGAY
Yee I live permanently in Lima now. Working here as well so no time to play - since when I have time nobody is online.

How am I the dutch green guy hhh? Never had green colours in my name you weirdo.

i always wondered who is that dutch dude with green name. the answer was unexpected bruh
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH FUCK WRONG COLOUR IT WAS BLUE

THANKS HABIBE <3

THANKS BROTHER <3

<3<3 RONO DADDY

i hope you accept good luck anyway my friend
BHBK LOVE HABIBE

<33 SHOKRAN HABIBEZ

WOOOOOOOOW YASSIN GOODLUCK <3
<33333 SHOKRAN 3AMEL EH

Yee I live permanently in Lima now. Working here as well so no time to play - since when I have time nobody is online.

How am I the dutch green guy hhh? Never had green colours in my name you weirdo.
OH NO SHOVEL IM SO SORRY THE GUY WITH BLUE NAME FAK ALSO thats SICK lima holy fuck nice man