Personal information:
Name:Ahmed

Sof information:
Current Sof name:TeFa
Old Sof name(s): TeFa
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/TeFa/79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid: fd176

When did you started to play Sof? I started playing sof in 2015

When did you became active in 3D? 4 month but i am came active since 2 month!

Why should we let you join? First Hey guys, i wanna Join
because more of things - i read the rules goud - iam love this server - i am active 24 hour in everyday and this team was historical and i want 1 chance to prove myself
and if i do not prove myself in this chance the ldr will not lose anything and i love the server 3D
and all admins my friend and im helpful,active,Respect all,follow rules, know all and can speak little of english
and good admins and normal players the end i will follow the rules and i can handle atmin :p
i want to earn a trust admins and Ldrs and i am not disappointed and i will report abusers and Because i am Crazy of 3D Server and i never play in any server and my loyal for 3D :) thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
1559979845996.png 1559979868248.png
In Mar 12, 2019 In your application the first, you write your age 15. and In this day, You did new application. and you write your age 16.

Do you your age Increase 1 year, In less from year.

When did you started to play Sof? I've been playing in this server for 4 months >>>This mistake

He ask you. When did you started to play Sof? Not When did you became active in 3D?

View attachment 4289 View attachment 4290
In Mar 12, 2019 In your application the first, you write your age 15. and In this day, You did new application. and you write your age 16.

Do you your age Increase 1 year, In less from year.

When did you started to play Sof? I've been playing in this server for 4 months >>>This mistake

He ask you. When did you started to play Sof? Not When did you became active in 3D?
Iam will play fp sorry baby