Suggestions new

Qortez

I am completing a thrilling brother Scorpio
i want to suggest a few proposals i think it could benefit the server
1- i want to suggest why don't we send an automatic message to everyone who logs on the server through this letter can help who do not know the application questions
an example of that
(Welcome to the Server 3D) to you follows how to become admin this link click on it to know what application questions and thank you and we wish you success in joining
https://forums.3d-sof2.com/threads/how-to-become-an-admin.5019/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2- the second proposal why don't we make videos about the server and forum this will lead to an increase in the number of members
an example of that
how to make a good application etc etc...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-
through video clips can explain how make maps that will lead to increased the makers of maps and teach others how to do maps

thanks for reading this...

Shovel

aka Satoshi
Staff member
1. So everytime someone connects to the server they get spammed with this message?

2. If you cant make an application without help of others, you shouldnt even bother applying.

3. Actually a great idea. Maybe @Give#uP or @outlaw can set up something with the other editors.

Thanks for the suggestions though! We really appreciate members

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
i want to suggest a few proposals i think it could benefit the server
1- i want to suggest why don't we send an automatic message to everyone who logs on the server through this letter can help who do not know the application questions
an example of that
(Welcome to the Server 3D) to you follows how to become admin this link click on it to know what application questions and thank you and we wish you success in joining
https://forums.3d-sof2.com/threads/how-to-become-an-admin.5019/

2- the second proposal why don't we make videos about the server and forum this will lead to an increase in the number of members
an example of that
how to make a good application etc etc...

3-
through video clips can explain how make maps that will lead to increased the makers of maps and teach others how to do maps

thanks for reading this...
1 - Dont we already have our forum site set as a server messages that pops up every now and then?
I could be mistaken. However, if this is not the case it could be added imo. We get more activity on forum then :)
Why would we refer to the admin section though? It's not like we are looking for admins. Our current team is good and we have enough. Recruitment is open for those who want to help out, but were not inviting or in the need of more. I dont see a benefit from spamming the link to become an admin.

- Video's of the server, such things as what Splash is making? The vid where he shows all the characters and (fun) stuff -> thats splash's job, but you may also make a vid and send it to splash, to post it on Youtube and Facebook.

- Make vid's of forum/how to make a good apply -> It's informative. We have that info on the forum stated. Why would we need a vid of that? If something isn't clear they can ask questions and we also have the FAQ page.
We ask in the apply if they know of any improvements, almost all that applied so far answered: 3D server and forum is good - no improvements. I also didnt see others complain about it and how is a vid of making an apply going to get us more members exactly?
Its like zero interesting for non members, if you wanna reach more people to start playing the game you better try to entertain and amuse with fun stuff.

3 - We have alot of edit maps tutorials, also videos, have a look over here -> https://forums.3d-sof2.com/forums/tutorials.17/

1. Meh.
  2. Already done(And I'm also already working on more)
  3. Already done(Just like how Britt said)
We appreciate that you spent time thinking of those suggestions though, Thanks!

Qortez

I am completing a thrilling brother Scorpio
well. thanks @Britt but I'll do a whole video is too close for anyone who does not know how to make this application will be successful and which will benefit us questions so everyone knows how to make application good and thank you for your respect and appreciation on my suggestions