Statham @ Application

Personal information:
Name:Reda

Sof information:
Current Sof name:Statham`
Old Sof name(s):HansOl
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Statham`/www.3d-sof2.com:20100/b/
Fairplay Guid: ed19x

When did you started to play Sof? I started the game in 2016

When did you became active in 3D? When I wanted to be a supervisor in the server became active every day and because this server is the most important and best server in the game

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Have you been an administrator in any other H & S server? Yes, you are actually a server administrator tp , But after seeing that your friends came out of the server I wanted to be with them.

Why should we let you join? IAt first I would say that this server is the best server in this game because this server has good rules and I also saw that no one comes out of the rules and also that everyone respects some of this wonderful thing in me if I want to be in the team or clan I will be a good supervisor Follow the information The rules in the end is your decision but if you love to be with you in this server in giving thanks to you Abha in charge and then I will be a good supervisor and I will follow the orders and do not go out because this server is the best server and love with all my heart

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Yes, I want nobody to insult anyone and not even to be brothers, if so

Additional information:

In the end it is your decision but if you love to be with you in this server in giving thanks to you, I will be a good supervisor and I will follow the orders and do not go out because this server is the best server and love it with all my heart` ;)
Thanks For reading!

LALA.png

Last edited: