Sof information:
Current Sof name:Squash
Old Sof name(s):Sinbad
Gametracker profile
: Fairplay Guid:130b7

When did you became active in 3D?6 weeks

When did you started to play Sof?2018

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?no
Why should we let you join?first. because i love this server.i always play in 3d.i feel excited when i play. i have friends here and i want to stay with them. i gained the experience that qualifies me to join here also i gained friends here. i hope to join this server with my friends. because when i'm start to play in this server make a many friends and i want really to join to best server . i have experience in using admin
Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?

I hope with all my heart I am a member of this server is very wonderful server and all people tell me that it is a good server will not find any other server and I think
Additional information:

Personal information:

Name:Ahmed

Sof information:
Current Sof name:Squash
Old Sof name(s):Sinbad
Gametracker profile
: Fairplay Guid:130b7

When did you became active in 3D?6 weeks

When did you started to play Sof?2018

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?no
Why should we let you join?first. because i love this server.i always play in 3d.i feel excited when i play. i have friends here and i want to stay with them. i gained the experience that qualifies me to join here also i gained friends here. i hope to join this server with my friends. because when i'm start to play in this server make a many friends and i want really to join to best server . i have experience in using admin
Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?

I hope with all my heart I am a member of this server is very wonderful server and all people tell me that it is a good server will not find any other server and I think
Additional information:

Status
Not open for further replies.