Personal information:
Name:Mohammed

Sof information:
Current Sof name:Spring
Old Sof name(s):
Gametracker profile:
Fairplay Guid:130b7

When did you started to play Sof?2016

When did you became active in 3D?I'm active in the server all the time and every day.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?yes, TP

Why should we let you join?I love the server and the server is good and nice and I love the server map and I love my friends in the server and I want to be with them on the server and he the best server in the game and i get a lot of experience and knowledge of the rules well in the server and I'm more active in the server and I player good

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?No, Everything in the server is good and does not need to be improved.

Additional information:

I warn you, O man of your wickedness, why do you do the application in the server tp#Hide&Seek Then come to the server 3D#hide&Seek This is a mistake I will speak with an administrator in the server to do it for you Ban Ali site I am with me and guide it Screenshot Screenshot_٢٠١٩٠٣١٣-٢٠٥٨٤٠.png

I warn you, O man of your wickedness, why do you do the application in the server tp#Hide&Seek Then come to the server 3D#hide&Seek This is a mistake I will speak with an administrator in the server to do it for you Ban Ali site I am with me and guide it Screenshot View attachment 3784
There are a lot of people who say that he plays in another server but I doubt it, and today he proved to be playing in this despicable server called tp

SL1D3X

3D# Member
Today is 13th of March and you made post on 7th of March for TP community.. Hmmm.. Let me think. Why would you made 2 post with 6 days difference? So you want to see how it's your application going for TP. And if you see that your application is getting negative response, you are going to make it for 3D community and see if you would have better responses, so you could join us instead of TP.... So for my logical thinking you are here just to be part of the community or to have admin power, which it doesn't make sense.

The only thing you can do is that you tell the truth. Did you make the application for TP or not. You better won't be lying because then nobody is gonna trust you. Only if you prove yourself worthy.

This is everything from me, thanks.

Last edited:
@SL1D3X Hey! bro :)

Yes, I did it after Morad I was deleted me from here and I said to morad more than once (Give me my password again ) because I removed not reason and I lost the hope of returning and because I made a new application here but I forgot that I am an application agent in the TP server and that is what happened.

Today is 13th of March and you made post on 7th of March for TP community.. Hmmm.. Let me think. Why would you made 2 post with 6 days difference? So you want to see how it's your application going for TP. And if you see that your application is getting negative response, you are going to make it for 3D community and see if you would have better responses, so you could join us instead of TP.... So for my logical thinking you are here just to be part of the community or to have admin power, which it doesn't make sense.

The only thing you can do is that you tell the truth. Did you make the application for TP or not. You better won't be lying because then nobody is gonna trust you. Only if you prove yourself worthy.

This is everything from me, thanks.
And I now Deleted Application from TP nup! Sorry :(:(:( I'm not do it again :(

@Spring tell us then why would you like to be part of 3D community? Because you made 2 posts which shows that you don't have interest to join but you are here just see yourself as a Member of TP or 3D.
No, three-dimensional, when I said to Marad and I need to go back again but he say me No and I lost hope and want promises here through a new and good application, I have omitted the application located in the TP server and I want to join here again and I do not do it again.

@Spring tell us then why would you like to be part of 3D community? Because you made 2 posts which shows that you don't have interest to join but you are here just see yourself as a Member of TP or 3D.
I went here to play in the tasty server and I love it very well very well because it has good rules, good system, good maps and everything here is good so I went here and also with my friends.

It's clearly see that you use google translator and I can barely understand what do you want to say. So, you wanted to join 3D but one of us told you NO? Look if you want to be part of community, you shouldn't make another application for the other community. As long as you are going to be loyal and fair to us, you're welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.