Zabuza

aka Ziemens
hi 3D !!!

Personal information:
Name: Laden

Sof information:
Current Sof name: SpideR man
Old Sof name(s): matrix
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/SpideR man/79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid: Unfortunately, I do not have this

When did you started to play Sof? 2017 since

When did you became active in 3D? A few months ago, but InterNet was cut off, and so it was fixed, and now I back in the game again

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? aT

Why should we let you join? because I am an old player here and I expect that I have enough experience to maintain the of the server and help people listen to the server and And I want to try the admin here and here nice admin and I Playd this game for 3 years i know everything about the rules etc, i'm just my self you know what im saying, I can keep everything in control and i know how to handle admin,and i know to here a good maps, great members, be a part of something important in this game, to be one of you guys,active, and respectful member. I can keep everything in control trust me.!

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? Yes, maps change permanently, and this will lead to enter new members and players ...

Additional information: Nothing, just that I live in Egypt, but my real country is Syria, and because I am alienated from my country because of the wars and devastation it has <3<3<3<3

And thank you for reading my app!

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
hi 3D !!!
Why should we let you join? because I am an old player here and I expect that I have enough experience to maintain the of the server and help people listen to the server and
He copied this from someone who already has a poll up. Denied