SoF2 History

Shoke

Whiskey, boats and music
So here's mine. But before i start i need to roll a joint, gimme a sec. (not like you would notice but care..)

*rolls a joint..*

I started to geek this game around 2005, back then at that time my stepdad played this game so he basically introduced me to the game. My first days of playing this
game were in mp_kam2. I remember, after a couple days or so, my stepdad showed me how to make a crosshair for 3rd person. (We shot with the shotty a couple times on the wall and then draw with a pencil a crosshair).

My First clan was oF (offensive forces) by OrX. I played under the name Rasta. Later i joined a clan named Fb (from a Spanian guy called at that time StyLe, later ShAde) After a while this clan died and that guy renamed himself to ShAde so i stole his old name. Since then i used the name StyLe on italy ctf.

CTF clans i been in: oF, Fb, kO, Lc (my own, made it with a guy called Cloud), coldfear, kS, dS, Rz, Ew.

Back then making "sof wh videos" of players were a thing

An old video of me haxing in a scrim hh:

I dont know when exactly i started to play H&S but i remember custom maps were a thing. I was never actively playing h&s only
every now and then and somewhere in 2010 i joined 1fx. Since 2010 i am still in 1fx and never been in any other clan again.

Anyway, there's so much to tell, but if i had to write my entire sof2 story in here it would take me a lot of time.

That vid isn't even 100% proof since it's only a snippet.
But we all know you were probably hacking hhhhhh

Lol i remember those videos. Long time ago, used to play italy hours a day when my brother went to work and i could use his laptop xD. I was in the clan aK back then. Every now and then I go and watch this video

to get some vibes.
They really need to edit the sound at 0:48 into a @ lol

Lol i remember those videos. Long time ago, used to play italy hours a day when my brother went to work and i could use his laptop xD. I was in the clan aK back then. Every now and then I go and watch this video

to get some vibes.
They really need to edit the sound at 0:48 into a @ lol
Yea the RPM sounds were awsome. @Janno You could add them right?

That vid isn't even 100% proof since it's only a snippet.
But we all know you were probably hacking hhhhhh
Yeah remember that scrim, was playing with the second leader of Ms. He was also hacking i think there is a video on youtube somewhere. His name was Cloud.

I will never relive such nostalgia in a game ever again. Sof was and is my only game which i ever really loved and enjoyed to play besides… i only play games rarely today.

Back