Sof2 DEMO cops and robbers

In sof2 full when u fall down u dont get boosted, u just stand still. In sof2 demo, when u fall down u can jump further, does anyone know how to put this in sof2 full? I wanna open a cops and robbers sof2 demo style server, but the problem is that i dont get boost after jumping like demo. Watch blood cnr on youtube if you wanna know what i mean

Watch this, here u can see that when u fall down u can jump further, in sof2 full u lose ur speed when falling down.. Can someone fix this? Maybe its a small change in the files. Thanks!

See in the video 00:15 - 00:20, or the whole video doesnt matter.

devil.

ze übermensch
So you are trying to say that in sof2 demo cnr you used to be able to bounce off from the gound and jump further when you fall down from a distance and hit the ground ?

Last edited:
So you are trying to say that in sof2 demo cnr you used to be able to bounce off from the gound and jump further when you fall down from a distance and hit the ground ?
Yes

I know it sounds kinda well maybe really weird and not clear, but yes that is what I mean. In sof2full when u fall down u cant bounce of the ground and jump further, u come to a complete stop. :| rip

I dont think you will get it working like demo. I got stuck with that too. Gravity 390, speed 420 is maybe best you can do. If you find another way out, please tell me.
Ofc brother <3 no homo, if i find another way to do it i will tell u, but for now im stuck man :(. I did grav 390 speed 420 cops and robbers style but nope, there is this 1 point where u just cant boost further when falling down :( maybe its the sof2 script where we can change something hmm i will search it out further