SL1D3X - Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal information:

Name: Denis

Sof information:

Sof name: SL1D3X
When did you start to play?: I started playing SoF2 6 years ago. In the meantime, I had a break for many years. Since now, I returned back to SoF2 bringing old memories.
How long do you average play in the server? (daily): I can play 2-4 hours.
Past clans: Nothing
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join your community because I still have some experience in the past but as you can see I put "Nothing" for my past clans. The reason why I did this, is because I don't remember the owner of his server and I don't want to be wrong about it. I can deal with players who are breaking rules without making an argument. Of course, if a new player comes to the server I can help him if he doesn't understand something (For example: How the whole system works or he doesn't understand how to play but this isn't happening for now I think). I'm not being so strict about giving punishments to players. First of all, I always warn players if they do something wrong and after that, I use my admin power.
Why should we let you join?: I'm always being such a friendly person. I don't like to be a part of an argument. So if something happens, I always try to do deal with the situation in calmly or in an easy way. Why would I start making the whole thing worse? There are many different ways to deal with it. I'm trying to be fair as well. Like if there is a voting poll or we have to talk about something, I'm always trying to find a good reason and good fair decision. I'm not a toxic player anyway. I'm being honest every time. I don't like lies or if someone tries to fool me. I always say, give me a proof before you accuse someone.

1fx. Anticheat GUID:
5f40b (Fairplay GUID)
Gametracker profile: I don't have one.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Shovel

aka Satoshi
Staff member
You are accepted as a Trial, congratulations!
We will observe your behaviour and admin usage in the coming period. We will determine if you have the suited abilities for becoming a 3D# Member.

You can ask for your powers to a Staff member in-game. Your forum status will shortly be updated.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Goodluck!

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.