• Hello, Guest. Please download our custom maps for the upcoming custom maps weekend! You can access all of the maps here: https://maps.3d-sof2.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyGate

Name: Yussif

Sof information:

Sof name: SkyGate
When did you start to play?: 2015
How long do you average play in the server? (daily): 2-3
Past clans: none
Why do you want to join us?: Cause i'd like like to play in 3d server,i played in server for i while and i liked to play in it and it has a nice members
Why should we let you join?: i'm clean always and i know rules

1fx. Anticheat GUID: i don't have it at the moment but i'll get it soon
Gametracker profile: i don't have one

Last edited by a moderator:

breaxz

☕☕☕
Better apply than most of the others, just try and give us a little more information. And get FP/AC straight away, and let us know what your GUID is.

SkyGate

Better apply than most of the others, just try and give us a little more information. And get FP/AC straight away, and let us know what your GUID is.
  • I did not hate Shi named wh I will soon carry the anticheat because I did not sit on the computer, but in the cyber cafe oki :)  

Hossam

You can do better than this, dont you? 

Did you use any other nickname while you were playing in 3D server? 
First: SkyGate started the game for the first time in 2010 and left it and came again at 2012 but in a few servers as 1 hour usualy but he started to join other server at 2015 :S

])idozz

3D# Captain
First: SkyGate started the game for the first time in 2010 and left it and came again at 2012 but in a few servers as 1 hour usualy but he started to join other server at 2015 :S
I have never seen him in 2010/2012/2015

i saw his name at the midle of 8-2016

what is 2nd? hhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.