Sof information:

Current Sof name: Skinner

Old Sof name(s): Nothing

Gametracker profile: Nothing

Fairplay Guid: Error

When did you started to play Sof? 2017

When did you became active in 3D? almost 1 week

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? None

Why should we let you join? so basically the reason of me applying for 3D is that i want to be part of this great squad aslo my friends is part of it, and learn more about how to use my admin power correctly. i read the rules carefully and help 3D in anyway so that is everything. thanks for reading and i hope my application will be considered favourably
and i'm only need a one chance please.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Yes, i like 3D server very much because in other servers the admins are playing like they are bosses. they cant handle it when you stun them or making them crazy you will get popped for that. disipline/ respect/ making fun

Additional information: Not really :)

Last edited:
Huhuhuh It's funny so I do not see you play in the server with this name ;Why do you make a new application and You opened an opinion poll Your name Darkone but You want to deceive us and You say that I am a Darkone who made a new application and no one knows that I am Darkone?

Huhuhuh It's funny so I do not see you play in the server with this name ;Why do you make a new application and You opened an opinion poll Your name Darkone but You want to deceive us and You say that I am a Darkone who made a new application and no one knows that I am Darkone?
He took denied, It's poll opened for him and britt decided to close his application for asking about Hackers. :)

You are not active Obviously you did not play in the server and I doubt that this application is not an effect in your hand I say you stole it from one so I will vote no?

uDe1YMZ.gif

Qortez

I am completing a thrilling brother Scorpio
i think that we should give people a chance and I think that the person who did wrong once won't do it again and you need lots of activity on the server and site and I wish you success :)

i did it because i love the server better than any other server
i did not know that fp_bypass was hack,, but i know now
About Hackers, I think he is really didn't know what is fp bypasser because he is a youngmate. but No problem He lying for Join here, I know that's something bad but Dont lie again :)
and i'm only need a one chance please.
Okay, I've opened poll for you. Try to be more Active bro :)

skinner

my dad says to me, Love your lives !, and be happy
About Hackers, I think he is really didn't know what is fp bypasser because he is a youngmate. but No problem He lying for Join here, I know that's something bad but Dont lie again :)

Okay, I've opened poll for you. Try to be more Active bro :)
Okay, dude and Thanks you