Personal information::cool:

Name:Zyad:)

Sof information::Q

Current Sof name:Shitewy

Old Sof name: Shitewy:N

Fairplay Guid: None

When did you started to play Sof? 2010(P)

When did you became active in 3D? I'm play in the server ago 1 month active every day.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? i was admin in KEZ:confused:

Why should we let you join? Because I love this server and I like 3D maps and it is the best server in the game and I know all the rules and I know how to use Admin and I'm very active in server and i can speak English very good and I have many friends here and they my friends and I love to be with they and my brother in the server Wonderful.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No, Everything here is very good.

Last edited:
Personal information:
Name:Zyad

Sof information:
Old Sof name(s):
Shitewy profile:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Riviera/79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid: Don't have @fp

When did you started to play Sof? 2012

When did you became active in 3D? I'm play in the server ago 2 month active every day.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? None

Why should we let you join? Because I love this server and I like 3D maps and it is the best server in the game and I know all the rules and I know how to use Admin and I'm very active in server and i can speak English very good and I have many friends here and they my friends and I love to be with they and my brother in the server Wonderful.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No, Everything here is very good

Additional information:
Additional information:
You are copying your application from @Riviera
https://forums.3d-sof2.com/threads/riviera-application.5405/post-69384

Personal information:

Sof information:
Old Sof name(s):
Shitewy profile:

When did you started to play Sof? 2010

When did you became active in 3D? I'm play in the server ago 1 month active every day.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? NonePersonal information:

Sof information:
Old Sof name(s):
Shitewy profile:

When did you started to play Sof? 2010

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? yes i was admin in kez

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No, Everything here is very good

Additional information: None

Additional information: None
What this? :D:D