Shepard @ Join

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: Abdullah
Sof information:
Sof's current name: Shepard
Old Sof name (s): st1cky , melkover , Shepard , Att1x in aT, I was S-Admin and i play with fp and come to see
Gametracker's profile:https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=Shepard
Fairplay: 40cb0 guide

When did you start playing Sof? in 2016

When did you become active in 3D? About two months ago by other names:melkover , st1cky and i play with fp by name Shepard now :)

Have you been responsible for any other H&S server before? ye i was S-Admin in aT

Why should I let you join? i will be active and i have been S-Admin in aT| but i removed my self because i decide to play in 3D:) and i active, i play with fairplay and i stopeed play wh and play with fp and i wan't to join here because this is best server and best player Good Maps and Good Member and i have more friends, i can speak english very well and i can handle admin, thx for reading tthis applications

Do you think there is anything we can improve? If so, how can we improve this? Yes don't make blocker and help who need help :)

Last edited:
that's like words you have written it in your application in at lol
in any server do you want to join it
said: that's the best server in game,world .in the planet in the galaxy hhhh
this is the words
Why do you want to join us?:
iwant to accept or join becaus this server my best server when i kid, and i love all player have adm or not have adm, and i have more ppl here and friends and i hope who removed himself from this server plz i want from them come backk because u not found any server such as this server in world

that's like words you have written it in your application in at lol
in any server do you want to join it
said: that's the best server in game,world .in the planet in the galaxy hhhh
this is the words
Why do you want to join us?:
iwant to accept or join becaus this server my best server when i kid, and i love all player have adm or not have adm, and i have more ppl here and friends and i hope who removed himself from this server plz i want from them come backk because u not found any server such as this server in world
iam Att1x in aT|Hide&Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.