Sezar @ Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal information:
Name: Mostafa Hagag

Sof information:
Current Sof name: .SEZAR`
Old Sof name(s): none
Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/player/.SeZaR`/79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid: 69834

When did you started to play Sof? since 2012

When did you became active in 3D? for along time

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? nope

Why should we let you join? i always active and i reread the rules i will not make any abuse again.i just need 1 chance to be with the best team..i became play with fairplay and i don't play WH again..3D the best server i need to be in the team i need to be with my friends..i swear i will not play WH again and i will not make any abuse i will be careful for my adm if i accepted and care the server..Only one chance forgive me and let me to be in team!

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Only punish members who make abuse

Additional information: 3d is best server with nice maps..)

I've seen you many times, and you're very active, so I'm gonna tell you good luck, but that's not a matter of being on the team, you have to be more active than that, you have to respect the rules, and you respect others and be a clean player, Okay

I've seen you many times, and you're very active, so I'm gonna tell you good luck, but that's not a matter of being on the team, you have to be more active than that, you have to respect the rules, and you respect others and be a clean player, Okay
thx you bro

Status
Not open for further replies.