How old are you: 16

Sof information:-

Sof2 Name: </Scorpion>

Old Name Sof2: ultra

When did you started to play Sof? 2015

How many hours are you playing on the server:- 1-2 hours daily

When did you became active in 3D? Several days ago

Were you admin in any other Server? nothing

why you want to join us: Because this is the server where I started playing and also because of friends, so I don’t have someone I know it except on this server . So this server is where my brother grew up and I also. So I want to join here because if I go to any other server I will not urge the taste of friendship and the taste of interesting conversation with Friends and I know that there are people who will not know me and I think that there are those who love me and they love my brother, but now it is complicated for someone like me to try to join again so if you want someone like me then I will be very grateful to you and if you do not want me as A member of this team I will remain and be a friend and loyal to everyone here I know that I am not active, but I played on this server for a very long time until I had a history on the gametracker 3D server, but I promise you that I will be more active than now.

Why should we let you join? Really, I do not know, but I have a great experience in using the admin power and I can help with anything and I have a lot of interactions with the difficult and important tasks and I have a fairly good English language but I will learn more than what I am in order to return with more experience than I am right Now.

Gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/player_info/index.php?nameb64=PC9TY29ycGlvbj4=&host=79.137.85.74:20100

Fairplay Guid: It down and i play by it but it is disabled now and when it is repaired by the founders, I will play with it
thanks for reading my order, and I'll be at your good expectations.

Flash

3D# A7A
Staff member
This is decent application
Hello,

I have opened a poll for your application.
You will hear from us again within 10 days :)
Stay active on both forum and server until then.

Goodluck to you !

3D#Staff

:scowy:

This is decent application
Hello,

I have opened a poll for your application.
You will hear from us again within 10 days :)
Stay active on both forum and server until then.

Goodluck to you !

3D#Staff

:scowy:
Thank you very much and I promise I will be as active more.

Not if I was a working fp. I used to prove to you that I am not playing a cheat, so I tried to play fp it, but it down i dont have any provide im not wh but if you want locked my app do thate.

Status
Not open for further replies.