RSL # Ahmed @ Apply

personal information :-

My Name :- Ahmed

Where are you from :- Egypt

Sof2 information :-

Sof2 Name :- RSL # Ahmed

When did you start game :-2016

How many hours are you playing on the server :-3-4 hours

What is you'r team before :-TP Hide&seek - Kez Hide&seek - and i got admin in many servers like flag-inf-italy

Why you want to join us :- Because 3D is a big server in sof2 it's an old server in h&s and he the best server over the years and it is still the best now and he have a good maps and good members and i come here to help members i know much things about admin and i read the rules very well so i coming to 3d for enjoy and play much hours in the server because he is the best and i hope to get anything in the server soon to help members and to do something good for the server

Ac Guild :- error and my fp not work i will fixed it soon

Thanks For Reading My application

I have seen you once in the TP server when I was playing before I came here and watched you insulting mclaren and britt and I have screen shots on this but I did not know Take it out this (screenshots) non in holiday. because I not liar..
if you not sure, I will send it to you in holiday.

@Spring ,
But we can not disable any request on the long term I think 2 or 3 months to leave and this is not worth it and actually if you have any proof of this you will send it to @Britt if you are right they will do anything with it and this is not intrusive.

personal information :-

My Name :- Ahmed

Where are you from :- Egypt

Sof2 information :-

Sof2 Name :- RSL # Ahmed

When did you start game :-2016

How many hours are you playing on the server :-3-4 hours

What is you'r team before :-TP Hide&seek - Kez Hide&seek - and i got admin in many servers like flag-inf-italy

Why you want to join us :- Because 3D is a big server in sof2 it's an old server in h&s and he the best server over the years and it is still the best now and he have a good maps and good members and i come here to help members i know much things about admin and i read the rules very well so i coming to 3d for enjoy and play much hours in the server because he is the best and i hope to get anything in the server soon to help members and to do something good for the server

Ac Guild :- error and my fp not work i will fixed it soon

Thanks For Reading My application
You just copy your apply form the last time you make it no thing New
M8 you don't learn Any thing

Last edited:
And also if it was like what this old application says it is very easy to anyone who has been rejected first and then copies the old application again without any consequences and takes the supervisor like any person think that this happens in other servers, but here no, anyway Modify your application and ask to join again okay