RPMPro Events

Shoke

Whiskey, boats and music
Instead of creating a new topic eachtime i decided from now on to keep it all in one thread i will post below whenever a new event will happen.

You can also check for any future events/mods on the following website: https://ds-sof2.net

A word about the website:

If any of you old fags remember the website ds-sof2.net this site was existing around 2007, and was owned by Jacky as well as the dS clan. I have decided to bring it back alive.

We will probably do the egy version of the website so you egys will be able to understand how to get RPMPro running and everything related to italy stuff, Once we manage to get the egy-version running i will reroute the entire egy traffic to the arabic version of the website but more on that later on obviously.

The website is still under construction, I've handed the entire work off to slidex, i don't have any time for it.

Instead of creating a new topic eachtime i decided from now on to keep it all in one thread i will post below whenever a new event will happen.

You can also check for any future events/mods on the following website: https://ds-sof2.net

A word about the website:

If any of you old fags remember the website ds-sof2.net this site was existing around 2007, and was owned by Jacky as well as the dS clan. I have decided to bring it back alive.

We will probably do the egy version of the website so you egys will be able to understand how to get RPMPro running and everything related to italy stuff, Once we manage to get the egy-version running i will reroute the entire egy traffic to the arabic version of the website but more on that later on obviously.

The website is still under construction, I've handed the entire work off to slidex, i don't have any time for it.
oi why am i not a member?

Sign me up.
yet where were you then lmao?

A great game yet again but needs a bit more participation, if we would've have at least 2 more it would've been great, but still go's and thanks @Flash for rhyming with the word trash because well, fill the gaps. and @Devil bad as always no rhymes for you

gg and a nice tie

and flash
next time when we agree that you take flag to def
you don't run away and then die with the flag
(F)

^ im not sure i will manage to join this one, i will see and if i dont power or liberty will make the event happen.

Is it possible to perhaps make it the 12th (sunday)?
Sorry but this one is happening on the date i mentioned above but if slidex pow or liberty want to host another one on a sunday you gotta ask them at least for my case im 100% out on sunday.

Back