3D# Member
Personal information:

Name: Ahmad

Sof information:

Sof name: RoNoO
When did you start to play?: 2009 since
How long do you average play in the server? (daily): 4/5 approx
Past clans: 3d / -rAd- / SaD / HoldHere*
Why do you want to join us?: First I love this server and this is one of the reasons I want to join you and I am also a good editor and has benefited the server and have the full experience in the rules and laws of the server and thank you.
Why should we let you join?: As I said before, I have the full experience in many things, including making maps and all the server supplies. I have nothing more than this.

1fx. Anticheat GUID: i dont have [Anticheat] i have [FairPlay] my GUID : 0b53d
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/ron0o/

outlaw

el papito
Staff member
to clear a point here, we don't accept players based ONLY on their edit skills, we also consider activity, maturity and communication skills, you can be a great map editor but lack of maturity or you speak egylish so we won't accept you.

RoNoO

3D# Member
to clear a point here, we don't accept players based ONLY on their edit skills, we also consider activity, maturity and communication skills, you can be a great map editor but lack of maturity or you speak egylish so we won't accept you.
my english not bad my english good!

Mclaren

kcusllaouy
Staff member
If u put a map in your apply, it sure helps. But as outlaw said there are alot of things we look for in a recruit.

Btw, wernt u playing on a diffrent tag the past couple of days? When your given apply tags do t match your actual game tag, members will vote no because they dont see u.

Status
Not open for further replies.