Name: Youssef

Sof information:
Current Sof name: Riviera
Old Sof name(s):
Gametracker profile:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Riviera/79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid: Don't have @fp

When did you started to play Sof? 2016

When did you became active in 3D? I'm play in the server ago 2 month active every day.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? None

Why should we let you join? Because I love this server and I like 3D maps and it is the best server in the game and I know all the rules and I know how to use Admin and I'm very active in server and i can speak English very good and I have many friends here and they my friends and I love to be with they and my brother in the server Wonderful.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No, Everything here is very good

Additional information:

Last edited:

outlaw

el papito
Staff member
No one asked for your opinion, this will flame a war.. You have no right to accuse other players of something with no proof.
Now get out.

Personal information:
Name: Youssef

Sof information:
Current Sof name: Riviera
Old Sof name(s):
Gametracker profile:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Riviera/79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid: Don't have @fp

When did you started to play Sof? 2016

When did you became active in 3D? I'm play in the server ago 2 month active every day.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? None

Why should we let you join? Because I love this server and I like 3D maps and it is the best server in the game and I know all the rules and I know how to use Admin and I'm very active in server and i can speak English very good and I have many friends here and they my friends and I love to be with they and my brother in the server Wonderful.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No, Everything here is very good

Additional information:
He stole from @Spring