Sof information:
Current Sof name:Ricon
Old Sof name(s): Ricon
Gametracker profile:
Fairplay Guid: 7b5d1
When did you started to play Sof? since 2011
When did you became active in 3D? 2 years
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? no
Why should we let you join? Because im good player and 3d best h&s server and iwant to be one of 3d family and I'm playing in server every day I have a lot of experience about rules and about players who plays with hacks etc.. just I want chance to prove that I can handle the admin
Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Nothing all good
Additional information: none

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
You were denied before because of your behaviour 2 months ago. What did you change since then? Because from what I see in the server nothing changed. I dont see anything about it in your apply neither.

You were denied before because of your behaviour 2 months ago. What did you change since then? Because from what I see in the server nothing changed. I dont see anything about it in your apply neither.
That the reason ?
In fact most of 3d players are my friends i always declined cause im known as toxic how inever insult any admins just my friends only and ijoke with them

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
That the reason ?
In fact most of 3d players are my friends i always declined cause im known as toxic how inever insult any admins just my friends only and ijoke with them
You have been muted 50 times in the past 2 months, i think that says enough about your behaviour

As I remember no 1 give me mute 50 mint in last 2 months and if that true no reason for it suz as I said I joke with my best friends

Last edited: