Revive savages Server again!

bOruto.

#JIML HEEELP!!!!
Why don't we revive savages italy again, let's open recruitment section italy again, to be a new generation of server savages italy

i know all savages staff left the game, but why not we can revive savages again with a best new players!

SL1D3X

3D# General
To be honest I want to go in the past when everything was fine, nostalgic. Many servers in sof2 (Xtreme h&s, b2k zombies, El!te h&s, etc) I remember Xfire back then. Damn.. When you wanted to find servers for COD2, COD4 or for any game. Now is dead. 2k3servers dead, v1servers dead. I still can’t believe that so many years passed and SoF2 is still alive. I miss the old days how we used to play. Sadly we cannot turn back time. But if you could do, I would it with pleasure.

Splash

3D# Member
Let's hold a tournament like we did once before, as far as i remember that day the server was full as hell, and remained full for around 3 days after the tournament.

bOruto.

#JIML HEEELP!!!!
nobody to manage the clan
There are a lot of people who wish to be management savages server, and if splash active It would be the first to mangement the server, because he's old member savages # splash, but janno you need a good person to mangement savages server like islam , splash , slidex and more...
We all remember the happy days when the best players were like ToGo Tranic , Power , chrOme, tyle and more of the best player
The choice is up to you @Janno

bOruto.

#JIML HEEELP!!!!
To be honest I want to go in the past when everything was fine, nostalgic. Many servers in sof2 (Xtreme h&s, b2k zombies, El!te h&s, etc) I remember Xfire back then. Damn.. When you wanted to find servers for COD2, COD4 or for any game. Now is dead. 2k3servers dead, v1servers dead. I still can’t believe that so many years passed and SoF2 is still alive. I miss the old days how we used to play. Sadly we cannot turn back time. But if you could do, I would it with pleasure.
We want to return everything for what it was

islam

3D# Captain
You always thought you was better, there's a difference between thoughts and facts :cool:
If u think yourself better then I have idea for both of u
Select a date and time and go to savages scrim and let other members watch both of scrim and let's see who is better ط