Personal information:

Name:Amr

Sof information:

Sof name:~>ReLic

When did you start to play?:2010

How long do you average play in the server? (daily):3-4 hours

Past clans:gs

Why do you want to join us?:Because 3d is the best server in sof2 and nice maps and me new player in 3d which made me gained friends so i hope join with my friends etc.

Why should we let you join?:because im active and polite and i know the rules and i can help anyone need the help and i think that i can be useful for 3d :p

Fairplay/Anticheat:my fp guid 8bfae

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
1570530240659.png

haha knew it u were moka

liarrrrrrrrrrrrr a7a 5555555555555555

Didnt have to lie couldve still applied boi you didnt do smth bad

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
britt all me wanted use my old name cuz that i was lie and wanted my h&s name relic and inf moka dont want anythink. and im so sorry to lie pleas dont think me me bad man (F) ( im sorry )
Only think it's bad that you lied about age while name hiding, but since it was personally only to me I can forgive for that.

Moka uve made me laugh quite a few times in the past and I think you might have what it takes to become an admin, especially since you're kind of a funny person that doesnt take insults too serious.
So yea, im willing to give you your chance but you gotta work on your attitude a bit sometimes its too much kid talk.

Made a poll for you, goodluck

Moka uve made me laugh quite a few times in the past and I think you might have what it takes to become an admin, especially since you're kind of a funny person that doesnt take insults too serious.
yea i know iam funny man <3 :D:D.. i am sorry,but i can not know that there will be problems because of the lie and please allow me :(