Reaper @ Application

Reaper`

amly abbly wnby ysta
Personal information:
Name:Youssef

Sof information:
Current Sof name:Reaper`
Old Sof name(s): none
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Reaper`/www.3d-sof2.com:20100/
Fairplay Guid: 47adc
For how long do you play Sof? since 2016

When did you became active in 3D? 1 month ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? none

Why should we let you join? Because i like this server , i have some friends admins in the server and i follow rules , i want chance to join in the server.
and i always active , and i good person. and i always help players. and dont blocker everybody and dont insut everybody. this server the best server of all server. and i hope to join the server
Thanks for Reading​

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? i dont think that because server 3D best server of game !!

Additional information: None

Last edited:
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? none
i was have admin in another
server and i was Excellent to use admin
???!
Why should we let you join? Because i like this server , i have some friends admin in the server and i follow rules , i want chance to join in the server , i was have admin in another
server and i was Excellent to use admin and i always active , and good person i always help player and dont blocker everybody and dont insut everybody
this server the best server of all server. and i hope to join the server
Thanks for Reading​
Your apply is very bad
Try to improve your English

SL1D3X

3D# Member
Look, I'm not here to judge poeple for their English skills. As long as we can communicate with them, It's enough. If we are gonna be so strict about how can they speak English, then they wouldn't have any chances to join us. This is my opinion but we should choose wisely.

Last edited:
I
Look, I'm not here to judge poeple for their English skills. As long as we can communicate with them, It's enough. If we are gonna be so strict about how they can speak English, then they wouldn't have any chances to join us. This is my opinion but we should choose wisely.
I agree with you

Reaper`

amly abbly wnby ysta
Look, I'm not here to judge poeple for their English skills. As long as we can communicate with them, It's enough. If we are gonna be so strict about how can they speak English, then they wouldn't have any chances to join us. This is my opinion but we should choose wisely.
Thanks !

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
He stated 2 complete opposites in his original apply. He just changed it fast when mashtoly said smth about it.

20190115_003949.jpg

He has no clue what he's saying