Personal information:

Name: Omar

Sof information:

Current Sof name: Real#Nec1a$

Old Sof name(s):GorrmanS

Gametracker profile: no

General information:
When did you start to play Sof? year 2018

When did you become active in 3D? i play with name Gorrmans and changed name Real#Neca1$

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Tp#hide&seek

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? A lot of friends

Do you play from home? Currently : Yes i play in home

Why should we let you join? I want to join a 3d server because i loved dealing with the server, the love of people for each other, respect for everyone, and good rules. i made many friendships between good people. i liked dealing with them as well, so i want to join you. i love all of you and love this servant as well.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No

Additional information: Thank you

Last edited:
Really, I do not wish this person to be accepted in the team because I saw him more than once in which he used the methods of cheating and always played in the blue team until he proved that he was active and collected the largest number of score and I made a transfer for him by !bs but he does not learn anything and is annoying sometimes and You will see his broadcast spamming on shoutbox and @SL1D3X, attests to that as well, because he witnessed with me when he used cheating to wallhack.

Last edited:
Really, I do not wish this person to be accepted in the team because I saw him more than once in which he used the methods of cheating and always played in the blue team until he proved that he was active and collected the largest number of score and I made a transfer for him by !bs but he does not learn anything and is annoying sometimes and You will see his broadcast spamming on shoutbox and @SL1D3X, attests to that as well, because he witnessed with me when he used cheating to wallhack.

Does hatred get you to such a degree that you care about something wrong, i don’t know, but im not like you say

Does hatred get you to such a degree that you care about something wrong, i don’t know, but im not like you say
1st I don't know you until i hate you 2nd I say about what i saw from u, but my mistake was that had to film you playing with it but anyway gl lol.

I testify with you

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

1st I don't know you until i hate you 2nd I say about what i saw from u, but my mistake was that had to film you playing with it but anyway gl lol.

If you are, she says, any evidence that you only care, and that you know me well, it shouldn't be because you hate me, you are accusing me of a false accusation??

im getting cancer by reading this lol

Unfortunately you have been denied.

Please to try to improve your behavious ingame, you can apply again on May 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back