Rasker @join Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:mohmed

Sof information:

Sof name:.Rasker:)'

When did you start to play?:2018 ago almost 2017

How long do you average play in the server?

(daily):All the day

Why do you want to join us?: Because I want to increase my information from the team and to be a good assistant in making the server better than any other server in the game and to try to be better with this team

Why do you want to join? Because I love this server . It's my best server and it will ve 1st of the world and i have many friends here are friendly, i,m following rules and I keep all rules it I love design of maps and I want to be here with me friends and be admin..

Gametracker profile:i don't have one

Thanks for reading:)

Never seen you before. And I checked on gametracker about your name is not on gametracker u have to be more active !!

SL1D3X

3D# Captain
He is probably the one who got denied and he made new account so he can apply again. He joined forums on Monday (2 days ago). And yeah, I checked his name as well on gametracker and his name doesn't appear on the list.

He is probably the one who got denied and he made new account so he can apply again. He joined forums on Monday (2 days ago). And yeah, I checked his name as well on gametracker and his name doesn't appear on the list.
I do not know this person and insult me, my father and my mother :(

Status
Not open for further replies.