Gametracker profile:
none
Fairplay Guid:
none

For how long do you play Sof?
I do not have a specific time /open

When did you became active in 3D?
from three month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?
no

Why should we let you join?
because i'm still in 3D a long time i have a friends when i'm play i'm think im with my family not friends i will be help full i don't care about admin i want be part of the team and im active and i can help admins in 3d and i know all rules and i have many friends in the server , thats all things :)

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?

I do not think there's anything I can say, everything is improved

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Personal information:
Sof information:
Current Sof name:
rallcr
Gametracker profile:
none
Fairplay Guid:
none
You didn't include the question asking about your previous sof names, do you have old names?

Personal information:
For how long do you play Sof?
I do not have a specific time /open
Were not asking at what time you're online, we are asking for how long are you playing sof, by that we mean, when did you start to play for the first time and became active?

Personal information:
When did you became active in 3D?
from three month
As far as gametracker knows, you got active one month ago

1543576772039.png

because i'm still in 3D a long time
No youre not, unless you have old names.
I don't care about admin i want be part of the team
We want serious admins. If you dont care then why not keep playing without powers instead of aiming for admin?

i know all rules
How? Ive never seen you post on the forum + you just started playing. We have different rules then any other server, if you know all the rules within one month without being active on forum, you're the first one ever being capable of doing that.

Last edited:

Mashtoly

Soliman sha son of 2rto8rool
because i'm still in 3D a long time i have a friends when i'm play i'm think im with my family not friends i will be help full i don't care about admin i want be part of the team and im active and i can help admins in 3d and i know all rules and i have many friends in the server , thats all things :)
I don't know, but your application isn't good enough reapply plz