Promotions / demotions october

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Its that time of the month again - where we have a look at all the 3D Members to see how they're doing their job.

Someone in 3D showed us alot in the past months. He helps others, he's polite, understanding, and even when he gets insulted he's showing maturity. Maybe sometimes he is too nice?? Overall he helps 3D alot and thinks about whats best for the game. I am announcing you a new captain - @Lawson

Congratulations! You have been doing a goob job lately and we all agreed on this not so hard decision. Enjoy your new abilities and responsibilities within 3D. All heil Lawson!!

Not so good news - evo aka @kiitostar is out of 3D. He has been warned 3 times in the past month for abuse, not following the rules and bad behaviour. Since he also has been kicked before we decided to let him go. We tried to teach him how to be a good admin, but yet it didnt work out the way we wanted it too.

Thank you for your participation, effort and energy you put in 3D, but your road in 3D ends today.

Other news:
- Splash became facebook admin of 3D
- Volcano got accepted as a trial
- Hector got accepted as trial
- Sezar got kicked due to heavy abuse

Qortez

I am completing a thrilling brother Scorpio
Lawson you deserve it for being doing a full and good man congratulations :)

Last edited:

Lawson

Wake up, kick ass, repeat.
Its that time of the month again - where we have a look at all the 3D Members to see how they're doing their job.

Someone in 3D showed us alot in the past months. He helps others, he's polite, understanding, and even when he gets insulted he's showing maturity. Maybe sometimes he is too nice?? Overall he helps 3D alot and thinks about whats best for the game. I am announcing you a new captain - @Lawson

Congratulations! You have been doing a goob job lately and we all agreed on this not so hard decision. Enjoy your new abilities and responsibilities within 3D. All heil Lawson!!
Thanks alot, great to hear it from someone else, ive been loving the time im spending in 3D and i'll keep going.

Its a really great community outside everything that happens, everyone is trying to have fun, thats what it is all about.

Ups and downs are everywhere, but putting effort in 3D and helping people whenever they need it, i just love doing it.

And i will keep doing it, another thanks to the people that congratulated me for the promotion.

I hope you will get there too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.