personal information:

Name: Ezzalden

Age 18

Information will:

Will name:
Pro
Old Sof name(s)Pro

Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/player/Pro/79.137.85.74:20100/

Fairplay Guid: iam in net cafe and iam play with at mod iam dont use any haker !

When did you became active in 3D? about 2 hours
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Tp and AX AND XAVI H&S AND AT ADMIN :)

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Actually no
Because these server needs nothing its a best server in the game !!

When did you start playing ?: 2015 but I left Sof2 2 years

How long you play in a server? (Daily): 2: 3 hours

Why do you want to join us ?: Because 3d Is Best h & s Server is the first server in GameTracker and all my friends are playing it and I love all 3d staff and I know all the rules of administration - Forum Rules - Server Rules
And iam player old and i know rules good and i love all maps and i active all days in game and site too and i never been on a h&s clan and i really like the mod and all of the maps.

Why should we allow you to join ?: I will be active in your best server: D Just try to make me in your team and you will win

I know all the rules so I will not be the aggressor only test me and i want to contribute the server, and to keep the server cleaned.

Additional information:
iam a good player and realy i want to join in these server and accespt :)
Thanks for reading apply :)

Last edited:

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
When did you became active in 3D? about 2 hours
Not a good answer

I know all the rules so I will not be the aggressor
Players that think they know all the rules, makes me cringe.

Also, do you think you meet the requierements?

You need to be able to communicate in English.
You need to be active in-game.
If you're an unknown player, you need to have a forum account for atleast 4 months and have recent activity (posting / creating threads).
You may not have admin in any other H&S server.
You should be aware of our player rules and admin rules.
Your forum name should match your in-game name.

Last edited:

Pro

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ █ ▌ ▍Pro № ¡ Þ═ ╝▫ ––––•(-•♥
Not a good answer
i will fix

Players that think they know all the rules, makes me cringe.
what can i do ?

Also, do you think you meet the requierements?
yas

Regardless of your bad english, Most of your answers doesn't actually fit for what we actually looking for and the fact that you are simply an unknown player for us.. You said that you are playing since 2015 and you were an admin on aT? Well.. I have been a former leader of aT and i have never seen you before.
Aside playing on a netcafe?! for me it will be a risk for us giving admin powers, access to a netcafe player.. Specially since all of the netcafe pc's are having the same ip address.. So it wont be hard for other players to get admin.. What do actually guarantees for us that you will not share your password\admin? Too many questions and i don't think we will have a clear answers.

katkot*

♪┏(°.°)┛இwஇ╾━╤デ╦︻/╲/╭〳 രK A T ʖ̯ K O Tര〵╮/╱
I Change my mind to your english bad, Most of your words doesn't actually, stay active!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.