[POLL] Firenade and MM1 mechanics

Does mm1/firenade need changes

• Total voters
Number 3 is world peace.
Why ?
1. Too op for hiders - seeker needs to deal with alot of theae per round.
2. Players maybe will play as seek more often. Cause those nades rn are too anoying

I think we should try this option, at least for a limited time.

Number 3 is world peace.
Why ?
1. Too op for hiders - seeker needs to deal with alot of theae per round.
2. Players maybe will play as seek more often. Cause those nades rn are too anoying

I think we should try this option, at least for a limited time.
i agree with u

Lets talk about every choice in brief.

the choice number 1
if both MM1 user and hiders are gonna be slowed down then it is useless lmao MM1 is a weapon for seekers to help them so it mustn't affect them to give them an advantage over hiders

the choice number 2
it is exactly like the first choice MM1 mustn't be changed at all

the choice number 3
which i personally chose because when i seek if i tricked a hider and went very close to him and he didn't see me if he saw me at last seconds he may use his Firenade to run and if he used it then he won xD

the choice number 4
egyptian people will use it againist their teammates to let seekers kill them that is the worst choice

and if we didn't change it i think it is not bad but i hope to see hiders more careful when they are using their fire nade below their body to win they must throw it far away to slow down seekers which are already far away them

The choise I miss here is to reduce the fire nade range and time u get affected by it. Most seekers throw a fire nade and that's just fine because u need the extra slow sometimes. But when 15 out of 20 hiders have a fire nade, u won't get anywhere...

We should look at seeker friendly options because quite frankly, it's a hard task to be seeker and 5 out of 10 ppl rq because they can't coop. Disabling fire nade for hiders would potentially keep them away from our server and go to aT because it's a powerful save, therefore the best option might be to nerf it

The choise I miss here is to reduce the fire nade range and time u get affected by it. Most seekers throw a fire nade and that's just fine because u need the extra slow sometimes. But when 15 out of 20 hiders have a fire nade, u won't get anywhere...

We should look at seeker friendly options because quite frankly, it's a hard task to be seeker and 5 out of 10 ppl rq because they can't coop. Disabling fire nade for hiders would potentially keep them away from our server and go to aT because it's a powerful save, therefore the best option might be to nerf it
i never thought about it like that until i was seeker the other night in a big map and EVERYONE had fire nade, out of 13 hiders, 3 seekers, i and other seekers killed about 4 hiders a round, honestly made me want to rage quit, so i understand this completely now.

Fire nade needs to be decreased for sure, or maybe seeker speed increased.

Last edited:
i never thought about it like that until i was seeker the other night in a big map and EVERYONE had fire nade, out of 13 hiders, 3 seekers, i and other seekers killed about 4 hiders a round, honestly made me want to rage quit, so i understand this completely now.

Fire nade needs to be decreased for sure, or maybe seeker speed increased.
Yes, we either reduce the time affected by the fire nade or give seekers more teleport nades to counter 15 hinders potentially using fire nades

• Love
Reactions: Kid
Back