~>Phx2`@application

Personal information:
Name: Hassan

Sof information:
Current Sof name: ~>Phx`

Old Sof name(s): None

Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=phx

Fairplay Guid: Haven't but i never playing with hack be4,

General information:
When did you started to play Sof? since 2016

When did you became active in 3D? almost 1 month !

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? No, but i'll ;) but i can handle it well

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? ye ye ik, real Mazzika ik persons from team of aT like Linka - spam - Beck - Falcon - Faree don't remember more :)

Do you play from home? Yes,

Why should we let you join?
im helpful,active,Respect all,follow rules, know all (admins and normal players), can speak with arabic people, I want to be part of this great community. I have been online on 3D most of my childhood ;D which is sad. ;) Because 3D has good team i haven`t been at any clans since T2H Dead , so 3D the best clan to join i would like to be part to get raid of cheaters , hackers and bad players and i want to join here to control blockers and wallhackers, and hope to join to Historical team :)

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Hmmm, No

Additional information: No

Thanks-4-reading !

I've playing that month only but I go in active for a 2 years and when I come back I played with Undercover unnamedplayer and gonna to write name ~>Phx` again to be part of team have you any problem sis ?