Pato Application

Personal information:
Name: Muhammed Kem

Sof information:
Current Sof name: `s2w ][ Pato
Old Sof name(s): nope
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/`s2w ][ Pato/79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid: cbc2b

When did you started to play Sof? start playing sof2 gold since 2011, and sof2 silver 2 weeks!

When did you became active in 3D? 2 weeks

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? nope

Why should we let you join? Frankness i don't know, I don't care much about the direction of this game, I just play to enjoy my free time, and i have a best friends in this server and i'm happy to play with them.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Everyone should avoid conflicts that happen and follow the rules, and sometimes I see people who do not follow the rules and noone take a fair action about that. (sometimes).

Last edited:
Personal information:
Name: Muhammed Kem

Sof information:
Current Sof name: `s2w ][ Pato
Old Sof name(s): nope
Gametracker profile: don't have one
Fairplay Guid: cbc2b

When did you started to play Sof? start playing sof2 gold since 2011, and sof2 silver 2 weeks!

When did you became active in 3D? 2 weeks

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? nope

Why should we let you join? Frankness i don't know, I don't care much about the direction of this game, I just play to enjoy my free time, and i have a best friends in this server and i'm happy to play with them.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Everyone should avoid conflicts that happen and follow the rules, and sometimes I see people who do not follow the rules and noone take a fair action about that. (sometimes).
You new in server 3D! so, you can play 2 month or 1 to join. not 2 week and you have little number from the hours in gametracker > https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=pato

he is polite and very good in english and respects everyone in the server does not offend and i think he deserves to join without any concern