Pather

Name: Mohamed

Sof information:

Sof name: .3D # Pather
When did you start to play?: i dont remember but 1 years ago
How long do you average play in the server? (daily): Now that i'm back in sof i play like 3 hours or more per days
Past clans: none
Why do you want to join us?:  3D got a good admin team and lots of my old friends are in it and i wanna have fun with all of you guys and is best in sof2
Why should we let you join?: cuz i'm awesome xD ( joke ) well i will maintain the order in the server as long as i'm connected  , i'll try to help as much as i can 

Fairplay / Anticheat : error but iam never play hacks

Hello mate,

Unfortunately we aren't recruiting at the moment, as we are full.

This means we won't open a poll at the moment, but keep an eye out on the forum and your apply because as soon as there's a spot free, your poll might be opened.

Stay active on both server and forum, and hopefully you'll get your chance soon.

Sincerely,

3D # Staff.

He's your mate? :eek:
​who?

Name: Mohamed

Sof information:

Sof name: .3D # Pather
When did you start to play?: i dont remember but 1 years ago
How long do you average play in the server? (daily): Now that i'm back in sof i play like 3 hours or more per days
Past clans: none
Why do you want to join us?:  3D got a good admin team and lots of my old friends are in it and i wanna have fun with all of you guys and is best in sof2
Why should we let you join?: cuz i'm awesome xD ( joke ) well i will maintain the order in the server as long as i'm connected  , i'll try to help as much as i can 

​you started a year ago and a lot of old friends are in 3D? hhhhhhh

Decent english tho, if not from translater or someone else.

JayZen

#Free Islam from basement
He's your mate? :eek:
​who?

Name: MohamedAge: 17

Sof information:

Sof name: .3D # PatherWhen did you start to play?: i dont remember but 1 years agoHow long do you average play in the server? (daily): Now that i'm back in sof i play like 3 hours or more per daysPast clans: noneWhy do you want to join us?:  3D got a good admin team and lots of my old friends are in it and i wanna have fun with all of you guys and is best in sof2Why should we let you join?: cuz i'm awesome xD ( joke ) well i will maintain the order in the server as long as i'm connected  , i'll try to help as much as i can 

​you started a year ago and a lot of old friends are in 3D? hhhhhhh

Decent english tho, if not from translater or someone else.
​Everything in plural like...