Pablo Answer...!!

𝒮ℐℛ' 𝒫𝒜ℬℒ𝒪

You will be sorely missed.
Kid: sorry for that i don't agree with you about degrading my rank
I don't think I abuser i don't care to respawn darcula all I care about is that I got mm1 before respawn
If you have another opinion
never admin the reason to stay alive. i can live without it
If you want my admin. you can take it but demoted. my rank Nooo we are forward not back
Please consider this my last reply to this thread [ignoring or without admin]

Attachments

• shot0015.jpg
    shot0015.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 23
  • shot0017.jpg
    shot0017.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 22
  • shot0028.jpg
    shot0028.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 22
I agree with morad thats really an old screenshots ,
i popped him when he won before the cage came its not abuse i popped him after he won (one point) also he played the cage with us we had fun i know i didnt answer when pablo said "why pop" we were playing and im sure its not abuse so i skipped it...he took a screenshot without knowing what happened also he cant explain where is my abuse,hope you got it..

IMG_٢٠٢٢١٠٠١_٠٣٤٠٢٦.jpg

IMG_٢٠٢٢١٠٠١_٠٣٤١٥١.jpg
I dont defend my self ,i gave him this kick after one map watching him he is wh and all know that he's wh after i become sure i kicked him after few minutes he join seekers and i blocklisted him @Kid was there and he will know what im talking about in the same time i said fuck egys fuck wh ....
I dont understand why pablo didnt explain what happened before he uploading his report.

Its too old ss i cant remember what happened but i will not pop anyone without reasons i guess he did block so i popped him , if i see someone abusing when i play i usually use my adm powers without typing the reason im sure you understand..

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢٢١٠٠١_٠٣٤٧٠٥.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢٢١٠٠١_٠٣٤٧٠٥.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 6
Yeah first screenshot is old I can’t find it on logs, idk why you brought it up now. Second looks like he was blocking and got popped, can’t find that one either another old one.Third is koky, rank 2 wallhacker in game besides adel and I was there, he was wh in ctf shop. All in all idk why you waited until now to show us old screenshots.

Back