Paanjito Parkour a7a shaz jump map

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

paanjito

3D# Captain
Hello guys, I finally finished the map that I planned on making 4 years ago.
I lost the file of the original map but I don't really care because I decided to re-vamp the whole idea and I like how it turned out way more than how the original was.

Many of you have already seen and played it and I'm asking you to give your opinion in a vote.

This is the first map I ever made and I learned a lot in means of editing so for the future I might make more maps.

This map is pretty different from what the 3D server is used to in terms of length and difficulty.
Basically, it is a simple reach the sun map, this might be easy in concept, but the mechanics are pretty complicated.
There are a lot of teleporters and areas in which players could block each other, which could make the map annoying to traverse.
I know that many players (especially egys) play and go through maps like complete retards and make it hard for other players to traverse certain areas, so I added a couple of shortcut teleporters in case certain areas/points get blocked.

Smart players will understand the easy ways to move around the map and use certain things to their advantage.
The map is supposed to be challenging and it can be finished with any FPS, I wanted to make something where an individual could really prove him/herself in terms of skill and I am really curious about who can get the highscore in the map, and who can finish it the fastest.

There are still some things that need to be fixed though

For example; there are several kill-floors that are buggy. When a player hits it the floor (in this case a bridge entity) moves back and forth on touch. (See photo)
1637275126174.png
When the player dies on it and does not click further, the floor (bridge) will remain in a back-and-forth motion and this is really buggy, which could potentially affect the gameplay in this area in a negative way.
I know that there is code that could potentially teleport players to a certain area on touch but I'd like to keep it how it is. So I'm asking; is there a way to kill players touching the floor (bridge) without it moving back and forth on touch? I'd really appreciate someone helping me with this since it's the only major bug that I want to fix.

As for the map, the course itself is finished but there might be some places that need to be closed off still. I would like to have a test run with ~10 people running the map at the same time to see how it goes in practice. Also pointing out the things that I might have missed while editing.

I have ran the map as quick as I can and in the 5 minute round time I finished with 2:00 minutes on the clock.
So the map could easily be done within 3 minutes but considering blocking/telefrag/falling out of map/lag/many players being in some areas or jump spots at the same time I think the average start-to-finish time would be 4 to 4:30 minutes per run so I suppose the round limit should be 5 minutes and the map time limit should be 10-11 so everyone would have 2 chances winning in the ideal situation.

If you reach the sun you get 5 points and I'm wondering if (in case there would be a tie at the end) there could be a cagefight.

I hope we can fix this map so it is playable on 3D, please make your vote and let me know if you have something interesting to say about the map.

Below are some more screenshots

1637278338495.png

1637278359854.png

1637278387977.png

1637278408634.png

1637278434446.png

1637278457968.png

1637278483289.png

1637278512241.png

THANKS FOR READING <3

Good job mate. I would love to test it.

And btw i really see nothing on the pictures you posted.
I have no idea how you guys playing with this dark, and skies (and other settings).
I saw other ppl that posted pics here play the same.

No wonder i got no competition on being m3lm of 3d. 👑

I lost the file of the original map but I don't really care because I decided to re-vamp the whole idea and I like how it turned out way more than how the original was.

Many of you have already seen and played it and I'm asking you to give your opinion in a vote.

This is the first map I ever made and I learned a lot in means of editing so for the future I might make more maps.

This map is pretty different from what the 3D server is used to in terms of length and difficulty.
Basically, it is a simple reach the sun map, this might be easy in concept, but the mechanics are pretty complicated.
There are a lot of teleporters and areas in which players could block each other, which could make the map annoying to traverse.
I know that many players (especially egys) play and go through maps like complete retards and make it hard for other players to traverse certain areas, so I added a couple of shortcut teleporters in case certain areas/points get blocked.

Smart players will understand the easy ways to move around the map and use certain things to their advantage.
The map is supposed to be challenging and it can be finished with any FPS, I wanted to make something where an individual could really prove him/herself in terms of skill and I am really curious about who can get the highscore in the map, and who can finish it the fastest.

For example; there are several kill-floors that are buggy. When a player hits it the floor (in this case a bridge entity) moves back and forth on touch. (See photo)
View attachment 1630
When the player dies on it and does not click further, the floor (bridge) will remain in a back-and-forth motion and this is really buggy, which could potentially affect the gameplay in this area in a negative way.
I know that there is code that could potentially teleport players to a certain area on touch but I'd like to keep it how it is. So I'm asking; is there a way to kill players touching the floor (bridge) without it moving back and forth on touch? I'd really appreciate someone helping me with this since it's the only major bug that I want to fix.

As for the map, the course itself is finished but there might be some places that need to be closed off still. I would like to have a test run with ~10 people running the map at the same time to see how it goes in practice. Also pointing out the things that I might have missed while editing.

I have ran the map as quick as I can and in the 5 minute round time I finished with 2:00 minutes on the clock.
So the map could easily be done within 3 minutes but considering blocking/telefrag/falling out of map/lag/many players being in some areas or jump spots at the same time I think the average start-to-finish time would be 4 to 4:30 minutes per run so I suppose the round limit should be 5 minutes and the map time limit should be 10-11 so everyone would have 2 chances winning in the ideal situation.

If you reach the sun you get 5 points and I'm wondering if (in case there would be a tie at the end) there could be a cagefight.

I hope we can fix this map so it is playable on 3D, please make your vote and let me know if you have something interesting to say about the map.

View attachment 1631

View attachment 1632

View attachment 1633

View attachment 1634

View attachment 1635

View attachment 1636

View attachment 1637

View attachment 1638

THANKS FOR READING <3
Heb je nog andere shit bij gezet sinds laatste keer dat ik op je server zat

This map is exactly how its stated, its not for rookies ill say that lmao since i played it and died every single time xD. Nah but you have to be like a semi-pro jumper for this map, the hardest part is in the first image jumping from each roof, if you nail that then you should be right lol

Good job mate. I would love to test it.

And btw i really see nothing on the pictures you posted.
I have no idea how you guys playing with this dark, and skies (and other settings).
I saw other ppl that posted pics here play the same.

No wonder i got no competition on being m3lm of 3d. 👑
Yeah i noticed only after posting how shitty the brightness is in the screenshots hhh
I will update the screenshots with better brightness if possible, on my laptop while making the screenshots the brightness was good tho

Heb je nog andere shit bij gezet sinds laatste keer dat ik op je server zat
Ja man best wel veel erbij gemaakt

great meps mens

next time increase the brightness or your eyes go brrr blind
Yeah i dont know how the birghtness went so low, on my laptop its fine

This map is exactly how its stated, its not for rookies ill say that lmao since i played it and died every single time xD. Nah but you have to be like a semi-pro jumper for this map, the hardest part is in the first image jumping from each roof, if you nail that then you should be right lol
I wanted the map to be hard so that experienced players like myself and many people i know from back in the day that still play might feel a bit more challenged. I feel like nowadays the level of skill (especially in jumping) is on a dramatic noob level. Mostly because egys whine so much when a map is hard and then they start leaving cuz they cant handle the difficulty. 5 years ago for example maps like these were all over the servers. I understand that for many people the map will be hard and perhaps not even finishable but it motivates them to get better at jumping though. If it turns out that the 2 booths that you have to jump-crouch over are too hard i can add a moving box for instance but we'll see.
But still, this jump mechanic is a part of the game and i feel like people should learn it, once you knowhow to do it it becomes very easy and you could even use a script for it.

we should thank you for trying .. great idea but i think the first picture is hard for some players xd
I know, its a tough jump but in testing we will see if there needs to be an extra box.

Thank you all for your input guys and i insist that when you have IDEAS/IMPROVEMENTS for the map please post it here, I like hearing things from other perspectives.

Its easy lol

View attachment 1630

View attachment 1631

View attachment 1632

View attachment 1633

View attachment 1634

View attachment 1635

View attachment 1636

View attachment 1637

View attachment 1638

THANKS FOR READING <3
btw where is it ? shaz a7a map jump ?

still in testing i suppose, havent heard anything about it i have myself not been active lately but id still like to see it in server

Back