onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I submitted a new application today 9/11/2020 and the old application was on 8/10/2020

personal information:

Name: Ahmed

Sof Information:

Sof's current name is onyx

Old name (s): onyx

Gametracker :https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=onyx

Fairplay Brochure: 5a350

general information:
When did you start playing Sof? Since 2004, xtreme, Elite, Access

When did you become active in the 3D view? I was became apply in 3d in the last month

Have you been a supervisor of any other server before? Was in wbg 1fx [+]

Do you know real people who play SOF2? Yes, hixon xmen zyad prof

Are you playing from home? Yea

Why do we allow you to join? Because I always like this server also because it is one of the best servers and I am an honest person and I understand how to work with an administrator. I have been playing on this server since I started playing on Sof2 and I know more than the players on the server because I am a very old player and I know the rules and respect the people who are players on the same server, and I am also happy with that. The best I hope I have a chance to log in with you and I can enjoy the beautiful game and I always like these rules on this server because I played a lot on the servers, but this way I liked the rules on the server and I am a stable team so don't hide from the team and you have enough players who know me To come. I also know that I've loved them for days and can't even see it there

Thank every man for taking the time to read the application

Last edited:

kid

3D# Member
goodluck, stay active ok, like ALL the time, 24/7 , matter of fact dont even sleep just keep playing sof until you are nearly dead, then, you have my permission to sleep :)

goodluck, stay active ok, like ALL the time, 24/7 , matter of fact dont even sleep just keep playing sof until you are nearly dead, then, you have my permission to sleep :)
Thank you, my friend, but I like to be active cuz the time for work is 10 pm, so I think this is the right time for me to be active

Status
Not open for further replies.