[OFFICIAL] Map .ent helping website!

Hi,
Before anything, SPECIAL Thanks to the one who made this tool, SNATCH AKA KAWA!!

LINK :
CLICK HERE
Known bugs:
BUG: when assigning origin with more than -100 tool will change quantity for some reason
FIXED: changed the function itself to just count quantity amount of times while executing the additives each time

How to:
1. So, first select a model from the dropdown or type in a model (for example colombia/npc_jump1)
2. insert your in-game origins (x,y,z e.g: 100 350 400)
3. insert desired angle for the model (e.g: 0 90 0)
4. Quantity is how many models you want, so lets say i want 20 boxes ill type "20" (do not type negative numbers or 0)
5. Amount is basically distance between the models on the selected axis so if I want the distance between each box to be 100 ill type in amount "100"
5. Direction is on which axis you want to add the amount to (x 100 will become x 120 if amount is set to 20 etc...)
6. Copy the generated code into your .ent file

Feel free to report any bugs, With a comment below!

BR,
Splash
:scowy:

Last edited:
Overpow.org
Hey guys, for your convinience I packaged the website into an online desktop app,
you can find it here: Download
(or a Direct Download)
- After downloading, double click the file and extract it to an empty directory:
extract.JPG

- Open "Overpowered.exe" from inside this file:
file.JPG

- Also you can create a shortcut to desktop:
shortcut.jpg
UPDATE:
July 11th, 2018
- Heavily modified the CSS (using bootstrap now)
- Re-did the code to include constructor functions (for future upgradeablity).
- Made it so the 3D box you create will be saved in an Array so I can play with the order of the points (for future upgradeablity).
- Combined all the HTML & PHP into one page for smoother usage (first load might be a little slower but once loaded, it should be quick).
- Improved input handling with one main function that handles it all (used to be different functions for each classname).
- Overall bugfixes such as, Offsets are not showing an alert box if negative (simply set to absolute value), 0 on all offsets wouldn't let you generate one line of code.
- Upon changing input handling, User inputs should save between sessions (for comfortability).
- Fixed needing to refresh the page after too many switches from model to model.
- Added default values to every user input (So you can leave blank to get default).

If you have any suggestions or ideas for a tool SOF2 related and you cannot execute it
I can give it a go, post your ideas and any Bugs you encounter below, thanks!

UPDATE:
June 24th, 2018
- Small changes to the code
- Added a "Model" tab that lets you pick between 4 different classes
*Just click the buttons to toggle between the models (the code will remain between them unless u "Clear")
*This is very early stages I didn't fully test it for bugs, just things I came up with on the spot
*any bugs you find feel free to pm me or comment here :)

UPDATE:
June 23th, 2018
- Got a new domain: Overpow.org (old link will redirect to this one).
- Changed webpage style (this includes buttons, inputs, dropdowns etc..)
- Seperated the scripts and css to be externally loaded instead of flooding the html page.
- Added a "Copy to clipboard" button that selects and copy the code for you.
- Added this post in "Forums" navigations (for support, bugs, suggestions etc..)

UPDATE:
June 15th, 2018
- Added "Spawns" tab in website
- Small changes to id's in html (makes it easier to understand code)
- works pretty much like Rectangle just with spawns.
- If you want to change the value to Deathmatch spawns you can simply write in the selection menu 0.

UPDATE:
June 13th, 2018
- NEW tool! ~
How to:
- Select a model
- put in 2 origins (2 corners of the rectangle)
- If neccessery you can change the angles
- set offsets (the distance on each axis from eachother)
- Click "Generate" and copy your code!
- to clear the code without reloading the page use the "Clear" button!
- Offsets cannot be a negative number! it doesn't matter which point you inserted first
the tool will automatically rotate them to a certain order.
- If you want to make a 2D shape you can simply set one of the offsets to 0.
- If you create too big of a box (with small models) your ent won't handle all that code and crash. (nothing I can do to fix that)

UPDATE:
June 12th, 2018
- Css updated again, this time with a proper template from w3school.com with some little css and js tweaks
- host is no longer github (the link there instantly redirects you) because I'm having trouble hosting more than 1 page there...
- Made some progress on the 2D rectangle generator, not close to completion yet though

UPDATE:
June 10th, 2018
- I updated the css (#baddesign).
- Changed the document.write() function into an innerHTML for easier generation so you can add models on top of existing ones
- Changed the output type into "textarea" for easier copying / selecting
- Added tooltips for information (hover over the dotted text)
- Fixed some texts that appeard wrong (Amount changed into Distance etc...)

Here is a video showing how to use the "Rectangle" tool, pretty straight forward after you visualize it

Last edited: