Kid Resignation

Kid

Professional gaslighter
Hey guys,

I think its about time to be honest, ive said alot of hurtful things to this clan and the people, i do apoligise for that its a pretty shitty thing to do to troll people and hurt them and their religions. So therefore i will be resigning/asking to be removed for the betterment of the clan and players. Its been a good run but ive clearly lost my way in 3D alot, again sorry.

Your hopeful friend.
Kid.

Hey guys,

I think its about time to be honest, ive said alot of hurtful things to this clan and the people, i do apoligise for that its a pretty shitty thing to do to troll people and hurt them and their religions. So therefore i will be resigning/asking to be removed for the betterment of the clan and players. Its been a good run but ive clearly lost my way in 3D alot, again sorry.

Your hopeful friend.
Kid.
When below 300 kg?

boy oh boy how the turntables, the self proclaimed "professional gaslighter" gaslighted himself into losing his atmin and turning this april joke into (soon to be) reality? KEKL

Dear @Kid ,
Thank you for your interest in joining our 3D team. We are not able to let you rejoin our team there's no reason but you're noob , sorry .
Declined NOOB!

Back