ninja_x aka [email protected]

Hello!

Current Sof name: syfy/ninja_x
Old Sof name(s): many many many....
Fairplay Guid: Im using OM anticheat and guide is 8e4039, you can check screenshots from owningmonkeys.com/screenshots.

When did you started to play Sof? hmmmm, in 2008? or 09? i dont remember :D

When did you became active in 3D? Inf is dead so now im playing h&s, like month or 2 ago.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? If some1 remembers then i was admin @ GT h&s like 7-8y ago

Why should we let you join?
Cuz im pretty good player, i know rules..(many admins dont), and im friendly.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Yes, kick most egy admins, cuz they dont do shit.

Thanks for reading :)

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Hello!

Current Sof name: syfy/ninja_x
Old Sof name(s): many many many....
Fairplay Guid: Im using OM anticheat and guide is 8e4039, you can check screenshots from owningmonkeys.com/screenshots.

When did you started to play Sof? hmmmm, in 2008? or 09? i dont remember :D

When did you became active in 3D? Inf is dead so now im playing h&s, like month or 2 ago.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? If some1 remembers then i was admin @ GT h&s like 7-8y ago

Why should we let you join?
Cuz im pretty good player, i know rules..(many admins dont), and im friendly.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Yes, kick most egy admins, cuz they dont do shit.

Thanks for reading :)
denied :Q

Give#uP

3D# General
Staff member
hello @ninja_x

Your poll has ended and has returned a positive result : you are accepted as a Trial.
We will observe you and your admin usage in the coming days/weeks to determine if you're worth being a 3D#Member.
Read our admin rules carefully, if you have any questions, feel free to ask Staff/Members :)

You can ask for your powers to a Staff member in-game, your forum status will shortly be updated.

Goodluck!

3D # Team