• Hello, Guest. Please download our custom maps for the upcoming custom maps weekend! You can access all of the maps here: https://maps.3d-sof2.com/

My application

Status
Not open for further replies.

africantwi$ted

Weed Grower
Looking good as it is now, i gotta see u ingame to have my thoughts, but for now ill wish u goodluck & seeya ingame.

Last edited by a moderator:

])idozz

3D# Captain
I*

I* have been active most of the time*, I* have never seen him. Seems* like a* new player.

It's either hhhhhhhhhhhhh or hahahahaha not hhhahhaahha
Idc about capital or small so you can ignore editing that.

hhhhhhhhhh = hahhhahhhhhhah are the same, thats how we laugh on Egypt. 

Reactions: ram

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Idc about capital or small so you can ignore editing that.

hhhhhhhhhh = hahhhahhhhhhah are the same, thats how we laugh on Egypt. 
The hhhh part was just a joke. 

ignore correcting that* (I'm correcting you).

If you plan to make english points to others, I'll make some to you, the I as in a reference to yourself always has a capital i, that's the standard of english. You asked for it, you're getting it. :)

Tbh I'm sorta smh over your english, your english is below mediocre levels and you're the one correcting english... The irony is strong...

])idozz

3D# Captain

ignore correcting that* (I'm correcting you). You are teaching me.

If you plan to make english points to others, I'll make some to you, the I as in a reference to yourself always has a capital i, that's the standard of english. You asked for it, you're getting it

Egyptions education system is bad, dont blame me for speaking English badly ;)

])idozz

3D# Captain
My english isnt bullshit dont compare your's with mine its unfair  . You have finished your education, im not. You country education beats Egypt education hard. And m younger than you.

ram

Legends

ignore correcting that* (I'm correcting you).

If you plan to make english points to others, I'll make some to you, the I as in a reference to yourself always has a capital i, that's the standard of english. You asked for it, you're getting it. :)

Tbh I'm sorta smh over your english, your english is below mediocre levels and you're the one correcting english... The irony is strong...

Don't be the dick telling others what's the proper way when your own english is bullshit. That's my point.
+1

My english isnt bullshit dont compare your's with mine its not fair compartment . You have finished your education, im not. You country education beats Egypt education hard. And m younger than you.
Janno is right, If you are going to point some mistakes to others!? then you should've started with yourself. Also don't blame the Egyptian education for your bad English, it's not their problem that you weren't studying your lessons and giving more attention to your teacher. If you wanna correct some mistakes about other's English!? then you should start correcting yours. With my respect ofc. :)

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
My english isnt bullshit dont compare your's with mine its unfair  . You have finished your education, im not. You country education beats Egypt education hard. And m younger than you.
Your english is understandable, but it's definitely not so good that you can go bullshitting others what's the proper way. I knew good english before I finished midschool, even better after high-school. I learned most of it on my own, not through school, I already knew the basics before my first english class (had a lot of cartoons which needed translating for me and sister, that's how we studied together), so your point about having shittier education system is false, it's more up to you and being cocky about something where you suck as well, now that's retarded.

Youth is not a factor in it too, it all comes down to yourself - will you do it and will you give it your best.

Oh and btw

bullshit, don't (comma, don't), yours with mine, it's unfair. (Yours, comma, it's). ...education, I have not (have not, capital I). Your country's education beats Egypt's. And I'm younger..

Some corrections huehuehuehuehue.

tarekayer

Zompie Hunter
Mr Free Games
I have to back didoz on this one he only wanted to help improve the english and was not insulting him.

You guys always make fun off egyptians english skills so when someone tries to help you don't like it ?

Case closed     /droped

/dropitem

ram

Legends
Let them make fun of me..  I really don't care 
And who was making fun of you!? No offense but this is kinda retarded because we were just explaining to you some points in your case which you have started at first. Don't take it on a personal way dude.

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
I have to back didoz on this one he only wanted to help improve the english and was not insulting him.

You guys always make fun off egyptians english skills so when someone tries to help you don't like it ?

Case closed     /droped

/dropitem
It was kind-of mocking, not correcting. Correcting is okay, when the other party asks for it as well. Hence why I find it wrong.

i.e. "Didoz I need help, I want to create an application to 3D, but my English isn't that good, would you be so kind to correct the flaws I'm making"?

Not like him just starting to point out errors without any party asking for it, and if you're saying that it was just correcting his mistakes, that was exactly what I was doing. :)  

4444 posts u jelly men?

ram

Legends
It was kind-of mocking, not correcting. Correcting is okay, when the other party asks for it as well. Hence why I find it wrong.

i.e. "Didoz I need help, I want to create an application to 3D, but my English isn't that good, would you be so kind to correct the flaws I'm making"?

Not like him just starting to point out errors without any party asking for it, and if you're saying that it was just correcting his mistakes, that was exactly what I was doing. :)  

4444 posts u jelly men?
Indeed :)

])idozz

3D# Captain
And who was making fun of you!? No offense but this is kinda retarded because we were just explaining to you some points in your case which you have started at first. Don't take it on a personal way dude.
If you have connected to the server, you would have trusted me.

Do you think if I was mocking, I would told him learn from ur mistakes?

4444 posts u jellyjellyjely

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
If you have connected to the server, you would have trusted me.
would've*, 2 parts of the sentence, if the second part uses would have, first part should use would have.

You should make a note of that... 

"[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)]Do you think if I was mocking, I would told him learn from ur mistakes?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)]Response to that - that just shows you being cocky as fuck.[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.