• Hello, Guest. Please download our custom maps for the upcoming custom maps weekend! You can access all of the maps here: https://maps.3d-sof2.com/

My application

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Krazy ~

Name: Gordon

Sof information:

Sof name: Krazy
When did you start to play?: 9 years ago
How long do you average play in the server? (daily): 4 - 5
Past clans: aT (3 years ago)
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because I love 3d Hide&seek the maps are great, maps that have been eddited are awesome, the admin team are really nice I like playing with other players here.
Why should we let you join?: The admin team are great people, I want to help on the server, make sure there is no trolling cheating/hacking

1fx. Anticheat GUID: error / fairplay 3fr67jfe
Gametracker profile: Krazy455

africantwi$ted

Weed Grower

Sof name: Krazy
When did you start to play?: 9 years ago
How long do you average play in the server? (daily): 4 - 5
Past clans: aT (3 years ago)
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because I love 3d Hide&seek the maps are great, maps that have been eddited are awesome, the admin team are really nice I like playing with other players here.
Why should we let you join?: The admin team are great people, I want to help on the server, make sure there is no trolling cheating/hacking.
Its hard to believe that your telling the truth, because your english isnt as well as someone from the united kingdom, i could be wrong but theres something thats telling me that youre an banned/kicked egy trying to come in again or trying to get in but already has been refused.

Last edited by a moderator:

])idozz

3D# Captain
Its hard to believe that your telling the truth, because your english isnt as well as someone from the united kingdom, i could be wrong but theres something thats telling me that youre an banned/kicked egy trying to come in again.
same feeling, i have been active most times, i have never seen him. seems like new player

~ Krazy ~

I'm deffo from the UK, what proof do u want, cause I can give you much as proof as you need and I've been on the server playing on 3D Hide&Seek for about 2 weeks roughly., and i have years of Admin experience as i've played for over 9 years of this game.

Skull

#1 Whale
Staff member
I'm deffo from the UK, what proof do u want, cause I can give you much as proof as you need and I've been on the server playing on 3D Hide&Seek for about 2 weeks roughly., and i have years of Admin experience as i've played for over 9 years of this game.
http://www.gametracker.com/player/~ KraZy ~/www.3d-sof2.com:27015/

Gametracker says you only connected 2 times/2 days on 3D in this month, not 2 weeks :)

Maybe you had other names while playing which you didn't mention in your thread ? 

chrome

Dedicated Donkey
Trust me hes from the UK i was askin about where he used to live in Manchester an i asked him name me the road an he mentioned a road where i only live literally seconds away from 

Rasmus

Organized Crime Leader
@chrome - Make sure is this dude legit player, go stalk him and take pics of him playing and send it to my PM :D  

Status
Not open for further replies.