mvchat generator GUI

the ui is super ugly but it works lol

for who do not know Offset is in the gui, offset is the number that the sounds number will start from, like you set the offset to 10 the first sound will be @10 then the second sound will be @11 etc

1. As I said, parse an existing mvchat
2. Make it possible to run reordering of mvchat files
3. If you already implement naudio then show the length etc as an information layer

1. As I said, parse an existing mvchat
2. Make it possible to run reordering of mvchat files
3. If you already implement naudio then show the length etc as an information layer
1. As I said, parse an existing mvchat that will be painful
that will be painful
2. what does that mean
3- yea will and they will be able can specify the and minimum maximum audio length before generating

i may also implement a way to edit your generated sounds text,number,source with a nice gui before saving them to a mvchat

Last edited:
that will be painful
nope
2. what does that mean
So if you generate that list, make it so you can play a bit with the ordering of it as well
So atm @999 is sound blabla, now you want to reorder and move that to sound @650 or whatever
i may also implement a way to edit your generated sounds text,number,source with a nice gui before saving them to a mvchat
Yep also fine

mvchat generator v2 is here

New features:
1- Checkbox "Do not add duplicates" to do not add duplicate sounds or sounds with the same filename and path before generating
2- Audio time limiter before generating
3- Table to display your added sounds
4- Delete button to delete specific sounds from the table (Table delete functionality)
5- Sort button for sorting your sounds using their number

Upcoming features:
1- Table edit functionality for editing sounds number,source and text
2- Add sounds from existing mvchat files

Add or nah:
1- Show sounds audio file timespan/length at the table as a information layer
2- Play the sounds audio from the table

mvchat_generator_OOpaGrNJ1o.png

Download

Attachments

• mvchat_generator.exe
    22 KB · Views: 599