mp_hk1 Seeker

Easiest way to solve this would be to fill up the gap with an object, should only take 10sec of work. I'll be home very late today so feel free to do it urself and send ur edit to Mcl.

Rasmus

Organized Crime Leader
Staff member
I usually plant myself in there or just /kill to move to another place where it doesnt land inside the room.

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
He's just being immature, the respond he posted says enough.
His response was actually modified. His instant reply was /snaps and /rate, but he edited it because it was wrong and he noticed that it was you who posted (a person who knows about this). Don't be so picky you lil bitch.

zero

`s2w ][ LEADOR!
His response was actually modified. His instant reply was /snaps and /rate, but he edited it because it was wrong and he noticed that it was you who posted (a person who knows about this). Don't be so picky you lil bitch.
What has snaps / rate to do with case dissapearing, the modified reply made him look more silly. Either he posts something relevant, or he can fawkoff my topic.

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
He tried to be helpful, kinda failed yes but atleast he tried. Idk why he wrote the rate/snaps shit. He can post in any thread he wants, stop thinking that you're the boss, shitstain hue

inb4 post janno jelly cuz mi got stacks of moni but still livin with my mum

Even he is wrong he tried to help, didnt he? You are being immature by saying "he can fuckoff your topic" keep your cooland be positive dude because we dont want hate nor fight in our team.