Maps errors!

//Sullivan

/maps errors/--->/ اخطاء الخرائط/

/There are some problems that some players face and he cannot solve, and I made a topic for this because I also faced some problems in the maps, to solve these problems, the map must be photographed with a screenshot or the name of the map, he downloads the screenshot or the name of the map and writes the problem/--->

/هناك بعض المشاكل التي يواجهها بعض اللاعبين ولا يستطيع حلها ، وقد قمت بعمل موضوع لهذا لأنني واجهت أيضًا بعض المشاكل في الخرائط ، لحل هذه المشاكل ، يجب تصوير الخريطة بلقطة شاشة أو اسم الخريطة ، يقوم بتنزيل لقطة الشاشة أو اسم الخريطة ويكتب المشكلة/

Yes really. The map found a lot of problems. It plays all red here when ded it going to spc and back again to play . 2 The search was not found. Where's the fun... I talk to McLaren in a lot of trouble but he doesn't listen to me. I don't know but I want the best 3D always.
All the players in sof2 know the 3d is the best that we want to save the players. we must see to problem and Solve the problem... and thank you sullivan for talking about this topic

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

Last edited:
Yes really. The map found a lot of problems. It plays all red here when ded it going to spc and back again to play . 2 The search was not found. Where's the fun... I talk to McLaren in a lot of trouble but he doesn't listen to me. I don't know but I want the best 3D always.
All the players in sof2 know the 3d is the best that we want to save the players. we must see to problem and Solve the problem... and thank you sullivan for talking about this topic

View attachment 1063
All problems will be solved, God willing

This map, here are some of the players running in the outskirts and the officer is sometimes alone in the team and this makes it difficult for the officer to kill the red team
shot0398.jpg

This map , the officer should be let out without committing suicide, why? Because the officer is facing some high places and he is unable to climb
shot0404.jpgshot0403.jpg

Last edited:
Back