lazoraa new application

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkot*

♪┏(°.°)┛இwஇ╾━╤デ╦︻/╲/╭〳 രK A T ʖ̯ K O Tര〵╮/╱
This place not for scrimmage please stop these are kids' works.
Amr he is right he just tell you dont speak arabic here that's right why you angry from him.
He's wrong , i told him don't speak arabic because it's not allowed to speak arabic!!!

You have been kicked for wallhacking 2 days ago, Also i've asked you survival times to get fairplay. Try to play clean at first before applying or doing anything else.

You have been kicked for wallhacking 2 days ago, Also i've asked you survival times to get fairplay. Try to play clean at first before applying or doing anything else.
i swear to you that i do not play wallhack and i trust in this talk everyone here does not believe with him that everyone members here do not play fp do i say like what they say of course i do not do this because i am not as ugly as them everyone here is doing like what I'm telling you exactly for example, someone is playing seek i'm going to say he plays a wallhack you will see everyone saying like what i'll say because they don't like good to each other because you have to understand something. i'm not saying this to give me a chance without playing. fp

Try to download netframe work 3.5 and try again.. if the problem continued then try to change your windows.
now i can not be a member of 3d because you say that i wallhack and will not open the poll but that i played fp and now i tried everything to work it does not work i do not know what to do now

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
i mean, what i did was it wasn't worth the kick. you had to warn me. if you do something bad again, you should kick me.
Why do you think you're the one who decides if it's worth to kick for or not.... ?
Youve done 3 abuses, 3 different rules you weren't aware of. You didn't take admin seriously by not reading the rules, instead you just do something and even break rules that you do know (unbanning unrightfully, cmon - everyone knows youre note supposed to do that)

you're a good player lazora, but you do not have what it takes to become an admin, you showed that to us in the past.

Maybe think twice before you use admin next time.

Why do you think you're the one who decides if it's worth to kick for or not.... ?
Youve done 3 abuses, 3 different rules you weren't aware of. You didn't take admin seriously by not reading the rules, instead you just do something and even break rules that you do know (unbanning unrightfully, cmon - everyone knows youre note supposed to do that)

you're a good player lazora, but you do not have what it takes to become an admin, you showed that to us in the past.

Maybe think twice before you use admin next time.
i'm not deciding something like what you're saying, but i'm just trying to understand , but i didn't mean to do something like that. i want to give me another chance to show what is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.