lazoraa new application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal information:

Name: Mahmoud

Sof information:

Current Sof name: Lazoraa

Old Sof name(s): Hixxon

Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=lazoraa

Fairplay Guid: error and I'm not a wallhack everyone on the server knows this well

When did you started to play Sof? 2010

When did you became active in 3D?from 6 months or more i do not remember exactly
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? tp and here only

Why should we let you join?a wonderful server in which good members and good leader and i know i took the kick before and i also know i took the Declined too, but i said i learned everything and i don't know why the officials here don't want to give me a chance to show that i am a braid to keep the admin well and not cause any other problem i do not know why i took the kick and i do not know what i did to take the kick, but now is not a problem, but now you have to give me a second chance because i took the opportunity only once

Do you think there is anything that we could improve?If so, how can we improve that?i do not think so

Last edited:
I think 2020 is the right year to give it another try, people still didn't forget your previous admine experience.
i do not agree with you in this opinion and i suggest something better than this you have to give me one last chance, and if i take the kick i won't do the apply here again what do you think about this

Status
Not open for further replies.